#35 REBECCA

Rebecca is my BF4E. For those of you who might not understand my genius code (?), BF4E = Best Friend 4 Eva. Sooo much better than BFF. Seriously. Well Becca really is mine. But since she suddenly doesn't like that title, I will also tell you that she is my best friend. She is so great and I don’t know what I’d do without her. (Running theme in these posts… Huh.) After all our friends left on missions, we were all each other had. And she has come to mean even more to me in the past few years than before. We became friends in 8th grade (busy year for best friend making for me) and we have honestly been the best of friends since. She makes me hilarious and I love that. She is also hilarious and I love that too. Most of the time I’m pretty sure we are practically the same person, and it’s great. We do fantastic things like buying and dressing up in disguises, synchronized stargazing, Eunice creating, basketball player stalking, Disneyland tripping, and Jungle Cruising. She makes me laugh harder than just about anyone I have ever met. We laugh a lot, but we are also friends on a deeper, more serious level. I really heart her.

Rebecca is my BF4E. For those of you who might not understand my genius code (?), BF4E = Best Friend 4 Eva. Sooo much better than BFF. Seriously. Well Becca really is mine. But since she suddenly doesn't like that title, I will also tell you that she is my best friend. She is so great and I don’t know what I’d do without her. (Running theme in these posts… Huh.) After all our friends left on missions, we were all each other had. And she has come to mean even more to me in the past few years than before. We became friends in 8th grade (busy year for best friend making for me) and we have honestly been the best of friends since. She makes me hilarious and I love that. She is also hilarious and I love that too. Most of the time I’m pretty sure we are practically the same person, and it’s great. We do fantastic things like buying and dressing up in disguises, synchronized stargazing, Eunice creating, basketball player stalking, Disneyland tripping, and Jungle Cruising. She makes me laugh harder than just about anyone I have ever met. We laugh a lot, but we are also friends on a deeper, more serious level. I really heart her.
1 comment:
oh bf4e... I just love you! thank you for this! I really needed it! you are just too great. "i'm gettin all teary over here.." no, but seriously.
Post a Comment