#31 JANSON


I love this little guy! He is so absolutely hilarious and so cute that it's actually ridiculous. I love how happy he always is. He just loves everyone and everything. At the same time, I adore those rare times when he isn't happy because it's too funny and he is so adorable. He is quite the little drama king and I love it. Every single time I see him he makes me happy. It doesn't matter how horrible of a day or week I'm having. He is (almost) always so genuinely happy/excited to see me and I am instantly completely happy. He's a sweet little spud and I really can't say no when he so sweetly asks me to play with him. Not that I mind. :) I love him so much and wish I got to spend more time with him than I usually am able to. I'm so grateful for the blessing he is in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment