Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Merci! - #25

*I put off posting about people because I didn't want people to get offended by the order. Silly, but true.
But it's time. I'm going alphabetically! I tried to go by age but it got all complicated when I tried to
figure it out haha.


I'm thankful for . . .


#25 ALLEN

*I'm totally copying my BF4E with this picture collage idea. I hope she forgives me...
** I can't believe how few pictures I had of only us - I don't even have any recent ones

Allen has been my best friend since the end of 8th grade. Around 7 years. And I truly don't know what I would have done without him all this time. He is honestly one of the most amazing people I have ever met in my entire life. He got home a couple weeks ago from his mission, and I couldn't be happier. I was so proud of him for being on a mission, but I missed him so so much. I kept thinking it would get easier, but I really just missed him more every day. Having him back home is like having a part of me back that I thought I'd lost. We are both different people and our friendship isn't the same that it was before his mission, but he is still my best friend and it's practically like he never left. He is the best example to me. He is always nice, incredibly thoughtful, hilarious, and just downright wonderful. He makes me happy and he makes me want to be better. I trust him more than I ever thought I could trust someone (and that's saying a lot), and I couldn't ask for a better friend. I'm so grateful we became friends all those years ago.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

...... :) love you two!