Woohoo! I am nineteen! And two days! Yay me. On Wednesday, some of my friends (Allen, Jenny, and Jonny) took me out to dinner to my favorite restaurant ever...Happy Sumo! Yum.
! 
And after dinner we went to Jenny's car, and she surprised me with cupcakes! What good friends I have!!

On Thursday, my actual birthday, I had lame adult responsibilities till seven that night, but my brithday night was awesome! I got to see my best friend, eat yummy curry with my Dad, and eat a delectable chocolate cake that my mom and Emily baked and decorated just for me, and open a few presents!

On Friday, we went out to dinner for my birthday and my dad's. (His is April 1. Mine is April 2.) We went to PF Changs (my other favorite restaurant!) and it was even better than usual. Especially the Great Wall of Chocolate. Oh wow. It was so delicious. And I got to open the rest of my presents!





All in all, it was a fantastic birthday! Thanks everyone!!
On Thursday, my actual birthday, I had lame adult responsibilities till seven that night, but my brithday night was awesome! I got to see my best friend, eat yummy curry with my Dad, and eat a delectable chocolate cake that my mom and Emily baked and decorated just for me, and open a few presents!
On Friday, we went out to dinner for my birthday and my dad's. (His is April 1. Mine is April 2.) We went to PF Changs (my other favorite restaurant!) and it was even better than usual. Especially the Great Wall of Chocolate. Oh wow. It was so delicious. And I got to open the rest of my presents!
All in all, it was a fantastic birthday! Thanks everyone!!
3 comments:
Congrats on reaching your last year of teendom! Thanks for putting up the picture of Janson and Grandma. It is so cute!
Happy, Happy 19! LOVE YOU!!
Hey Caitlyn, did you get my birthday e-mail? Looks as if you had a nice time celebrating your birthday. "Liebe Grüße aus Berlin" :) Nicolas
Post a Comment