Tuesday, April 21, 2009

April Snow Showers Bring Dead Flowers

Oh the joys of Utah weather. I love living somewhere where it can snow and snow and snow in the middle of April. But! There seems to be hope on the horizon. We've had at least some good weather and let's cross our fingers that it can become constant!

With Spring came Easter, and we decorated Easter eggs. Of course! It was quite fun. And I loved getting to see both of my cute little nephews!!

But I guess Will wasn't as happy to see me as I was to see him...... :) haha


But he did have fun most of the time. And he is so cute with his little grumpy face!


And Janson was just content basically the whole time! Haha. I cannot believe how fast he is growing! What a fast growing cutie!


And I suppose I should include a picture of the whole group! Love them. It really was very fun.


So back to my soap box about the weather.... Go warm weather!! Woohoo. That's actually all I had left to say. But on that happy warm weather note.... On Saturday I got to go to Thanksgiving point with Amber and Will. Amber's clogging team was performing for the Tulip Festival. And the weather was GORGEOUS! Like absolutely fantastic. And it was so fun and Will was cute as always.

I just love this face. He's like "Excuse me?" hahaha

Yay Spring weather!

No comments: